The TeachAids CrashCourse Concussion Suite includes three education products – CrashCourse, Brain Fly-Through, and Concussion Story Wall.
- Our flagship video, CrashCourse shares the latest medical knowledge about concussion symptoms, prevention, and treatment in both interactive and non-interactive video formats. An injured athlete faces a dilemma: “Stay in the Game” or “Take a Knee” and asks viewers what they would do in that situation.
- Using state-of-the art technology from Stanford University’s Neurosurgical Simulation and Virtual Reality Center, the Brain Fly-Through video is a journey through the human brain. Traveling amidst blood vessels, cerebrospinal fluid and white matter, this video demonstrates the complexity and fragility of the brain, emphasizing the importance of caring for it.
- The Concussion Story Wall interactive video database features 4,000 stories from individuals describing personal concussion experiences. It is intended as a comprehensive mental health resource for the many who are affected by concussions and will give students a well-rounded understanding of concussions and their effects on real people.
As mentioned above, CrashCourse is available in both interactive and non-interactive video formats. If your organization has a learning management system (LMS), you may wish to implement the interactive video version. Otherwise, the non-interactive video version would be the best fit.
The links below include content, visual assets, and instructions to implement all three products along with a certificate of completion, if applicable.
- I have an LMS and would like to offer a certificate of completion: Click here to download the interactive version with certification.
- I have an LMS and would not like to offer a certificate of completion: Click here to download the interactive version without certification.
- I do not have an LMS and would like to offer a certificate of completion: Click here to download the non-interactive version with certification.
- I do not have an LMS and would not like to offer a certificate of completion: Click here to download the non-interactive version without certification.